Thursday, November 08, 2007

And so I return...

We Hills haven't actually spent the last two years, five months doing nothing here in our desert as my lack of posts implies. In fact, these have been the busiest months of our lives and I wish I'd stayed on top of blogging our daily delights. I had to do some digging to remember,find and access this long-neglected site...and I'm relieved to be back at the encouragement of my friend M. Relieved because blogging has been nibbling at the rear corner of my mind since I first discovered it during the early days of my pregnancy with Adam and as I read every post of JR's, JV's, Ro's, C's, and more...and now I will actually be blogging, instead of just thinking about blogging. Thanks, M.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Awesome! It's always fun to blog, and I know what a good storyteller you are already, so I'm looking forward to hearing about the fun in Vegas!