Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More from the mouths of babes...

Me: "Adam, did you just smell your feet?"
A-Boy: "No. I just picked my nose with mys feet."

~~~

A-Boy: "I'm done with my crib. Where's my big boy bed? I think it's out in the garage. You need to go get it. I've been growing and growing so fast, so I'm done with my crib. I thinks we need my big boy mattress."

~~~~

I was sitting on the floor the other night, leaning on the couch while A-Girl lounged on the cushions. I was admonishing her for some sassy talk when, in the middle of my sentence, she rolled onto her side, pulled her pants down and put her bottom in my face. I was dumbstruck. Nearly speechless. She was giggling like a madwoman by this point and I downpoured on her parade by sending her upstairs for jammie-time.

Un-buh-lievable!

I actually had to try really hard to keep from laughing and she did get a talking to.

~~~

A-Boy: "Mommy, dogs are so smart." pause pause "Our Kiki [cat] just bites."

...hm...think he's trying to get a dog outta me?! :-)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I totally love that I found your blog!

-Melissa

rph said...

me, too!